HELLO!  2024!🎊🎊
 






Dr.PaceLeader 2024-01-02


Happy New Year! πŸ’žπŸŽŠ

If there is anything I have learned in 2023, it is to “treat myself kindly” Although the goals I set at the beginning of the year was not as fulfilled as expected, I still plan to be no hard with myself and give myself another chance.

I also took advantage of New Year's Day to reward myself, who had not been knocked down by the life of 2023, I bought an AUTO MTS beauty device that I had been “coveting” earlier.

AUTO MTS beauty device. Although the roller microneedle MTS beauty device is much cheaper,

I still reluctantly bought the AUTO MTS. For roller microneedle MTS may cause unexpected skin damage, it may be difficult to handle for beginners, just like me.

After all, AUTO MTS isn’t “picky”, anyone can do self-skin care with it.

It is said that the best gardener is yourself, but good tools are must-have for gardener, right?


AUTO MTS BEAUTY DEVICE

Keywords for AUTO MTS Beauty device

Nano needles

Within a short period of time

Penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum

Picture source: Freepik




I briefly sorted out the questions I had before purchasing the item



Q: Does MTS hurt?

A: The one for homecare mainly use 0.25mm needles, so there is less pain (it doesn’t hurt very much, no bleeding, so no needing using of anesthetic ointment).

Q: If I have to go to work, can I do AUTO MTS? Will recovery take a long time?

A: The recovery time of Auto MTS depends on the depth of the needle used, with the recently popular nano needles, can recover immediately.

Q: How long is the appropriate time for AUTO MTS care at home?

A: 10-15 minutes each time is enough.

Q: How many days is the normal interval between AUTO MTS skin care treatments?

A: Leave it at least 5 days to a week apart. The skin also needs recovery time (the time it takes to regenerate).


What are the benefits?

πŸ’« Forehead: forehead wrinkles

πŸ’«Around the eyes: Wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes

πŸ’«Nose: blackheads, pores

πŸ’«Cheeks: dull skin, skin concerns, lack of skin elasticity, pore care

πŸ’«Between the eyebrows: wrinkles, pores

πŸ’«Chin: pores, dead skin cells

πŸ’«Hair: thinning hair, scalp dermatitis, itching, dandruff

 

πŸ“ skin care products can only be absorbed by the skin at most 5-10%.

Using AUTO MTS, the absorption rate of skin care products can reach 60% or more.

PEPTIDE LIPOSOME AMPOULE


πŸ’ŒFor information, Welcome come go to the link :

linktr.ee/dr.paceleader_us 






Comments

  1. #ampoules #selfcare #skincareproducts #loveskincare #beauty tips #beautifulskin #skincareexpert #skinhealth #aesthetic #esthetic #facetreatment #drpaceleader

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog